Phone204 255 7687
Address20 De la Seigneurie Blvd
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3X 0E9
Hours of Operation
|Mon-Friday||11:00 am-7:00 pm|
|Saturday||10 am- 5:00 pm|
Temporary hours during Covid
Visit Location Page for full details
SPECIAL STORE HOURS
Please note our temporarily shortened hours during the government orders and restricitons. We hope to see everyone on the ball diamonds very soon!
Below is what we will be doing to keep you SAFE at Home... Run Sports.
- Staff will use the self-screening tool before coming into work each day.
- Employees must stay home when ill and customers are not allowed entry if they are ill with COVID-19 symptoms.
- All persons entering the building must wear a mask.
- Customers must use hand sanitizer provided at the entry of the store, as well as provided at the exit.
- Physical distancing guidelines will be enforced by staff throughout the store along with clear floor markings when lining up to pay.
- All high traffic surfaces will be cleaned throughout the day, including handheld payment machines after each use.
- Limiting the number of customers in the store at one time to enable safe physical distance measures.
- Restricting use of the change rooms and washrooms.
Steps to creating a curbside pickup order:
Visit our website, under 'My Store', Choose the location ( Winnipeg) for product availability at that location. Items not available in Winnipeg can be shipped to your door for applicable shipping charges ( quote available in cart prior to order completion). and place the items in your cart.
- Click on View Cart or Checkout where you will find an option to 'Redeem Promo Code' where you can click the + sign and enter code CURBSIDEWPG
- Applicable shipping charges will be removed, and you can proceed with payment and completion of your order.
- When the order is processed and ready for pick up, we will contact you with available date and time for contactless curbside pick up.
- You will be contacted within 24 hours of placing the order, if there are any delays we will let you know at that time.
For further information regarding our terms and conditions in regards to shipping policies,
Visit Shipping & Returns for full details
Thanks for shopping with us and stay safe!
Why Choose the Home Run Sports Store in Winnipeg?
5 Popular Winnipeg Sports Teams
After you’ve stopped by our sporting goods store in Winnipeg, consider checking out these five popular sports teams based in the city.
The Winnipeg Goldeyes are a baseball team in the American Association of Independent Professional Baseball. Prior to 2011, they played for the now-defunct Northern League. The Goldeyes play at Shaw Park, which is located near several Winnipeg landmarks, including the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, Esplanade Riel, and The Forks historic site. Legendary players in Winnipeg Goldeyes history include Brian Duva, Chris Kokinda, Max Poulin, Winnipegers Donnie Smith & Troy Fortin, and current & former Managers Rick Forney & Hal Lanier and former Coach Scott Neiles.
Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Love football? After you’ve finished shopping for sporting goods at Home Run Sports, see if the Winnipeg Blue Bombers are playing a home game anytime soon. The Blue Bombers play in the Canadian Football League (CFL) and have won more than 10 Grey Cup trophies as of writing, including one in 2019. The Winnipeg Blue Bombers are a very historic team, having been founded in 1930. They currently play at the IG Field, which opened in 2013 and also hosts Valour FC, the University of Manitoba Bisons football team, and the Winnipeg Rifles.
Valour FC is a professional soccer team playing in the Canadian Premier League. The team’s name is a nod to Winnipeg’s Valour Road, which commemorates Corporal Leo Clarke, Sergeant-Major Frederick William Hall, and Lieutenant Robert Shankland, all of whom lived on the street and received the Victoria Cross for their service in World War I. Valour FC’s logo also cleverly incorporates Winnipeg geography, with a letter V representing the Red River and Assiniboine River meeting point.
The Winnipeg Jets are easily among the most beloved sports teams in the city. They play in the National Hockey League as a member of the Western Conference’s Central Division. Prior to 2011, the franchise today known as the Winnipeg Jets was actually known as the Atlanta Thrashers. True North Sports & Entertainment purchased the franchise in 2011 and moved it up north. The Winnipeg Jets play in Bell MTS Place, a multi-purpose stadium that also hosts the Manitoba Moose, an American Hockey League team.
Last but certainly not least on our list of famous Winnipeg sports teams, we have the Winnipeg Ice, a major junior ice hockey team. In the 2019-2020 season, the Winnipeg Ice began competing in the Western Hockey League. Home games are played in Wayne Fleming Arena, located on the University of Manitoba campus.